The Jeremy Womack Show welcomes Teri Palochak of Get Fit With Teri. Teri Palochak has been an RN for 14 years and in the medical field for a total of 20 years. Most of Teri’s nursing background is Neonatal, Pediatric, Surgical, and Esthetic.
Make sure to also check out the Fitness Over 30 Facebook fan page.
If you missed the show, check out the archive of Teri Palochak’s interview.
About Teri Palochak
Teri Palochak has a passion for a healthy lifestyle and regular exercise. After many disappointing events throughout Teri’s life, that put her in a spiral of stressful type situations, she decided to focus on herself and making sure that SHE is healthy and happy. Teri has an 11-year-old son. Although he comes first, she wants to make sure that she is a close second as far as priorities go.
Teri and I hope to cover a lot of topics on the show. Many of these topics should help anyone break free from the things that hold them back from accomplishing their goals.
- Realizing a negative spiral and make a change
- A positive attitude every day, motivate and inspire others
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Negative effects on the body when stress takes over – Adrenal Fatigue
- Benefits of eating right and fitness
- Challenges women specifically face
- How her Page and website got started
So, if you’re already inspired or need to be inspired more, I encourage you to tune in to the show. Sometimes, it’s that one word or one phrase that you hear that will point your life in a whole new, positive direction.